Courses On Tape
THE FORDHAM PAGE NUTRITIONAL STUDY CLUB
The Healing Power of Enzymes. Feb. 29 & Mar. 1, 2008
$ 305.00 plus $10.00 S&H per set
February 29, 2008 Day 1 Presented by: William Wong, PhD
What are Systemic Enzymes? What do they do?
* Confusion and past misinformation about enzymes
* Past clinical application of systemic enzymes (review of some of the 200 research
* European and Japanese medical use of orally administered systemic enzymes
* Easy guide to applying and dosing systemic enzymes
William Wong, PhD is a Classical Naturopath, Exercise Physiologist, Certified Athletic Trainer, Certified Sports Medicine Trainer, Old Rite Catholic Priest (Anglican/Union) and Health/Fitness Consultant.
Dr. Wong has more than 27 years of professional experience in natural health as applied to sports medicine and rehabilitation. The last 8 years have been devoted to the application and teaching of Systemic Enzyme Therapy. Dr. Wong is widely acknowledged as one of the foremost experts in the field.
March 1, 2008 Day 2 Presented by: Dr. Jeffery Moss and Dr. Ron Medlin
Digestive Function - Dr. Jeffery Moss
* Basics of Digestive Function
* The GI tract as an Immunology Organ
* Enzymes and Supplements that can be used to optimize gut function
Jeffery Moss D.D.S.,CNS,CCN graduated from the University of Michigan Dental School in 1974 and practiced in Grand Rapids, Michigan until 1988. Since, 1987 he has written a monthly professional newsletter of review and commentary on nutrition and medicine today. He has recently co-authored the text, Textbook of Nutritional Medicine with Mel Werbach, M.D. He is a member of the post-graduate faculty at New York Chiropractic College and is a faculty of the University of Bridgeport Masters Nutrition Program. Dr. Moss is past President of the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionists.
Practical Use of Enzymes - Dr. Ron Medlin
* Dental Trauma and Extraction * Circulatory Problems
* Inflammations * Gastrointestinal Disorders
* Joint Pain * Prostate Health
* Hematomas * Cancer
* Allergic Reactions * Blood Thinner
* Surgery * Blood Cleaner
* Trauma * Neurological Issues
Ron Medlin, PhD has spent 28 years in the field of pharmacological nutrition. He worked for 17 years at the Oxon Hill Medical Group, a large medical practice in the Washington, DC area, and for the past 11 years has served as Director of the Institute of Life and Health.
His practice focuses primarily on complimentary approaches to recalcitrant problems unresolved by conventional medical and psychological modalities.